Tuesday 6 March 2012


Today I went to Focus On Imaging at the NEC in Birmingham and it was absolutely brilliant! I wish I had tonnes of money as I really liked the look of the new Nikon stuff. Had a cheeky look at the Ilford stand and got persuaded to buy some paper and film, not that I'm complaining as they were practically giving it away! The film was £2.50 for 120 film, it's usually £5+!! Definitely going next year!

Apologies for the crappy quality photo, but just wanted to quickly update my blog with something photography related. On another note, I have an interview at Nottingham Trent in the morning and I have to get up at 5:45am to get an early train. So I'd best be going to bed!

I should be posting some new work up in the next few days/weeks, everything is just manic at the moment with interviews and impending deadlines! Hopefully things will get back to normal soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment