Thursday 10 March 2011

hi

I feel bad for not posting on this blog more often, but I suppose I've been busy, lame excuse I know, and I don't really know what to post. I don't really know what's blog worthy and what isn't, I suppose having a Tumblr hasn't really helped either.
I'm looking into buying the Yashica T4/T5 that I've wanted since December, as I finally have funds, though Ebay seems to hate me as I place a bid and then someone outbids me by like £30 or something ridiculous. I really want to have one in time for when I go on holiday because I know I'll take really nice pictures with it and I can carry it anywhere and it's more discrete compared to a big slr.
I've been taking pictures, but not the kind that I like. It's been in the studio, which I thought I'd like but I really didn't. I guess I find it too constrained or something, I'd rather be in a more random location than just in a fixed space. I didn't use film either which I hated, so I feel bad because I probably won't use my dslr that much.
I don't suppose anyone reads this but I guess I like to write down my thoughts and stuff. I guess writing somewhere where no one will really see it is kind of nice.
I've been really happy recently and it's really nice.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment